Sunday, August 30, 2009

Some New Friends

This is Jhonn (it's actually pronounced John but he does like it
spelt like everyone else's!) Awesome guy he can sing, act, draw, he is cute, sweet, funny,
and just as random as me!This is Sally she is so goofy which is proven when we act alittle alike!
Sally and I were making funny faces in the back of Jhonn's car after we put on some of his hats!
Left to Right: Nick, Sally, and Jhonn random pic! Nick by the way is a great guy
and the first friend I met in my classes!
Kailee Poston my most unique friend of all. She is fun to be
around and that's all that matters!!!
Kendra Lane Baker, crazy as all get out but we love her!
See look at her being goofy. That's Sam trying to hide in the corner she
doesn't like her picture being taken.
Kendra in my beanie silly girl!Then of course this is Ashley and Kendra roommates! Both have very
unique personalities!

No comments:

Post a Comment